Confidential - a leading Industrial Company in Kuwait
Our client , a leading Industrial Company in Kuwait , is looking to hire Maintenance Engineer to be based in Kuwait
• With minimum 3 years relevant work experience
• Preferably a graduate of Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
• Male or Female
• Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance program based on best practices with an emphasis on planning, scheduling and preventive or predictive maintenance.
• Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
• Maintains and repairs maintenance shop equipment.
• Establishes and maintains a maintenance management system for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
• Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant, operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
• Supervises maintenance personnel.
• Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
• Communicates regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
• Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians.
• Coordinates activities with the production manager.
• Safety and training of subordinates.