An Assistant Chief Engineer is responsible for all maintenance issues within the hotel to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while performing daily checks, repairing equipment, and coordinating renovation projects.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Chief Engineer, you will be responsible for all maintenance issues within the hotel, daily, maintenance checks, and repairing mechanical equipment to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Chief Engineer will also be required to coordina
to the current VISA RESTRICTIONS only candidates from within the UAE with a
current UAE Residence Visa can be considered for this vacancy *****
A Maintenance Engineer is
responsible for all maintenance issues within the hotel to deliver an
excellent Guest and Team Member experience while performing daily
checks, repairing equipment, and coordinating renovation projects.
What will I be doing?
a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for all maintenance
issues within the hotel, daily, maintenance checks, and repairing
mechanical equipment to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member
experience. A Maintenance Engineer will also be required to coordinate
renovation projects and develop emergency programs. Specifically, you
will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest
• Responsible for maintenance issues within the hotel
• Perform daily checks around the hotel
• To oversee general
repairs, fabricates, installations, operation and preventive with
regards to electrical, mechanical, air-conditioning, fire protection,
carpentry, plumbing, masonry, painting, kitchen equipment, sound and
MATV System, sewage plants etc.
• Conduct lift emergency release procedures as required
• Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel
• Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
• Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in
safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise
• Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs
• To ensure all works carried out should be in schedule, and should fully comply with local safety rules and regulations
• Coordinate renovation bidding, define the cost and scope of the
project, and oversee the general contractor and subcontractors to ensure
quality work is performed cost effectively
• Responsible for the health and safety of the hotel
What are we looking for?
Maintenance Engineer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf
of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill
this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and
values that follow:
• Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering
• Positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
• Excellent grooming standards
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work on their own
• Previous experience in a management role
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• First Aid
• Vocational training in engineering or similar field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton
has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations,
service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its
tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands .
Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality
unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around
the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of