Maintenance In charge
Industry : A leading real estate and property developer
Location : Mirdif, Dubai
Duration : Full-time
Application Deadline : one week from the date of posting
Position Summary : In charge of maintenance and accomplishment of work in timely manner.
1. Possess strong organizational skills with good customer service skills
2. Ability to handle multiple tasks with ability to interact and communicate effectively with both customers and staff
3. Responsible for monitoring and overseeing all aspects of the physical maintenance of the building
4. Assist in the development and implementation of annual/semi-annual preventive maintenance plan and take the corrective action
5. Follow up on work progression & prepare status reports, maintain all related records
6. Ensure compliance to company safety and security standards, procedures and policies.
7. Ensure proper functioning, maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment (electricity, equipment, handling equipment, A/Cs and cooling , pumps , motors) and all buildings related matters (plumbing, evacuation, welding, sealing roofing etc ...), to a team of technicians.
8. Ensure all exterior contracts and suppliers including and not limited to firefighting, satellites and CCTV work performance efficiency and hand over are up to standard and reported to the property manager.
9. Ensure the delivery of vacant maintained apartments reports are handed over to leasing department with on weekly basis.
10. Maintain monitoring the store spare parts quantities related to home service in request for quotation for and under level spare parts materials.
- Engineering certificate or any Discipline
Professional Experience :
- At least five (3) years experience - Excellent command of oral English & Arabic
Application Process :
- Interested applicants please send your updated Resume to email@example.com, mentioning the Job ID and Title in the subject line