To ensure all Maintenance and Facilities activities are executed safely efficiently, accordance with Company policies which are an integral part of Lamprell’s. Group Management System (LGMS). Responsible for all major electrical mechanical equipment throughout all Lamprell’s UAE facilities making sure they are serviced/calibrated, maintained and repaired strict accordance with Lamprell’s operating and cost procedures. Advocating a thriving and forward thinking culture consistent with Lamprell’s core values: safety, fiscal responsibility, integrity, accountability and TEAMWORK
• Ensure all yard, equipment and facilities maintenance activities are executed safely, on time and within budget.
• Full knowledge, understanding and endorsement of Lamprell’s HSES policies, procedures, rules, regulations and certification for yard and facilities maintenance.
• Ensure that the Group Operations Manager is kept fully aware of all maintenance activities, project requirements, safety concerns and any other matter which may impact (positively or negatively) business operations.
• Develop and implement risk assessments, job safety analysis and safe methods of working for non-project related works.
• Effectively and efficiently manage non-revenue expenditure relating to the repair and maintenance of facilities and equipment
Job Responsibility :
• Meet annual corporate HSES TRIR Target
• Presentation of detailed annual maintenance works programme aligned with the organisation’s strategic objectives.