Ready to make a difference for customers, colleagues and your career? Do you want a future worth getting excited about? This is the place to be. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to join the team at our Premier Inn Dubai Investment Park.
Premier Inn is a British hotel chain and the UK's largest hotel brand with more than 750 hotels. Premier Inn hotels in the UAE operate under a strategic partnership between Emirates Group and Britain s leading hospitality firm Whitbread PLC, established to develop the Premier Inn brand throughout the region. At Premier Inn we make every day experiences special for millions of customers and create excellent career opportunities for people like you. Currently we have 7 hotels in the Middle East and an exciting pipe line of new hotels opening in the foreseeable future. We hold many coveted people and brand industry awards, and we want you to help us add another award to our trophy cabinet!
What is the purpose of the job?
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading the day-to-day maintenance operations within the property. And every day to constantly elevate the guest care quality and provide a fantastic service that our guests love.
Your day-to-day work:
• Plans maintenance related works, schedules and carries out preventive maintenance of property and equipment.
• Ensures that the guest complaints are attended as per standard time to make sure the guests are satisfied.
• Responsible for overall day to day operation inspects that working condition of the engineering systems and ensure that all standards are maintained.
• Participates and actively involves in cost-effective maintenance works.
What are we looking for?
Education and Experience:
• You will be likely to have minimum of 3 years of property maintenance experience, preferably within a hotel/resort environment, including minimum of 1 year at a supervisory level.
• Technical knowledge in the following subject areas is essential:
o Mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
o Swimming pools.
o Air conditioning and ventilation systems.
o Fire protection systems
o Health and Safety regulations and good practice.
• Good English language.
Skills and Competencies:
• Effective communication.
• Strong attention to details.
• Flexible, agile and able to work under pressure.
• Initiative and commitment to achieve.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Honesty and integrity.
What we offer
At Premier Inn, you will have a competitive benefits package, rewards and recognition. We offer, accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, air tickets, food entitlement and allowance and a competitive basic salary. You will have opportunities to develop and grow. The chance to build yourself a long and varied career doing something you really love.
At Premier Inn, we know the importance of creating a culture which brings the experience to life for both our customers and our team and this is supported by strong company values. We employ people that not only believe in our values but also have the passion to live and breathe them, and always put the customer in the heart of everything we do.
We want Premier Inn to be a place where people s skills and careers grow as fast as we do. A place where everyone has the opportunities to develop and achieve their dreams. We put emphasis on a promote from within culture and continuously strive to create a supportive and engaging environment in which our team can thrive and deliver.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to work in an environment that values your work and rewards you fairly then please click on the apply button below.