All applicants must possess a valid Secret or Interim Secret prior to offer. Subject to validation at, or before an offer is made
The Maintenance Technician (MT) is responsible for the repair and maintenance of bicycles/bicycle racks, fitness equipment, popcorn machines, arcade machines, microwaves, refrigerators, dehumidifiers, open face coolers, chiller refrigeration units, washer/dryer appliances, and small appliance maintenance/repair utilized under the programs for recreation services and lodging as specified in the Performance Work Statement. The MT reports to the Maintenance Technician Lead and functions as a Facility Manager.
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
1. Responsible for the repair and maintenance of fitness equipment, appliances, and machines located in recreation and lodging services facilities as specified in the Performance Work Statement.
2. Perform as Facility Manager and coordinate with the Lead Maintenance and Lead Cleaning Technicians and other designated Facility Managers and Alternate Facility Managers to ensure cleaning and maintenance duties are accomplished in assigned buildings IAW the PWS.
3. Responsible for escorting/monitoring other country national employees and vendors in accordance with the performance work statement.
4. Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards, leading by example, working as a team and providing well maintained equipment and facilities.
5. Prepares reports, enforces safety and performance standards.
6. Shall perform work in a manner that presents a clean, neat and professional appearance while maintaining satisfactory facility and equipment conditions.
7. Performs maintenance and repair work on fitness equipment, bicycles, bicycle racks, popcorn machines, arcade machines, microwaves, refrigerators, washer and dryers and open face coolers, etc.
8. Identify needed parts and prepare purchase requests.
9. Shall provide driving and loading/unloading assistance with deliveries of supplies, bottled water and newspapers.
10. Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean, sanitary, healthy, presentable, professional atmosphere, free of dust, clutter and trash in all working facilities and areas.
11. Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive, flexible, and properly documented training program.
12. Responsible for proper utilization and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property (e.g., to include government facilities, equipment and tools).
13. Responsible for precise execution of company time reporting procedures and accurate completion of timesheet.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Mechanic’s tool kit, various hand and power tools. Standard office equipment (Computer, phone, scanner), and automated management systems. May be exposed to potentially hazardous conditions that require wear of hard hats, gloves, steel toed boots, hearing protection, safety glasses and other personal protection equipment (PPE); may be required to push, pull and lift heavy equipment. Use of portable radios or cell phones to maintain contact and accountability of work activities.
Work will be inside and outside. Exposure to cold, dust, noise, and chemicals may occur. Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs. Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions. Task specific work environment training will be provided as required. Must be prepared to function in a wartime environment to support U. S. interests. 100% Overseas Assignment.
Physical requirements may include lifting up to 35lbs, team lifting 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, and standing, stooping, stretching or bending.