• Welcome guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Greet, assist clients and direct clients to treatment rooms.
• Has working knowledge of Health Plan coverage types,
• Check in clients by following check-in policies and procedures and using the check-in systems of manual visit records when the systems are down
• Check out clients by following check-out policies and procedures and using the check-out systems or manual visit records when the systems are down, if applicable
• Follow appropriate cash handling procedures and providing general information and explaining applicable fees.
• Communicate with Management, Finance, HR & Admin Offices as needed
• Cash Handling Reconciliation Deposit and handle cash according to the Cash Handling protocol.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned by the Directors
• Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If you are interested to join the Radiance team, email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com, stating in the subject line which position you are applying for.
Interested Al Ain residents, please submit your updated CV with most recent photo on Saturdays, Sundays and Wednesdays, 10am-12 noon or 5pm-8pm to Radiance Administration at Radiance Beauty Center, Upper Floor Liwa Building (near Dawar Jabal), Al Muwaiji, Al Ain. Industry Type : Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area : Helpdesk / Customer Service / Telecalling
Desired Candidate Profile
You must be:
Experienced in customer service.
With Front Desk, Customer service and Cashier experience.
Currently in the UAE.
Ready to join immediately.