• Trusted advisor for the customer in matters concerning service delivery and ongoing projects
• Lead client and engagement teams in successful delivery of our Managed Defense solutions, exchange threat intelligence with customers and internal teams, and briefing existing clients, potential clients, and external groups on security threats and incident response
• Lead security incident response and leverage product knowledge to guide customers
• Articulate complex information on security threats and incident response to internal and external groups across varied levels of technical understanding
• Lead efforts in expanding and improving the development of processes, methodologies, and client communication methods for advanced persistent threat detection, threat intelligence, incident response, and vulnerability analysis
• Effectively communicate investigative findings and strategy to client stakeholders, technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel.
• Responsible for building relationships with internal business units to identify innovative solutions to enhance service delivery.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (or equivalent work experience)
• 5+ years of technical delivery, service delivery, client management, and/or managed services experience
• 3+ years of Information security, SOC, incident response or similar cyber experience
• Experience with critical tools used in incident response, computer forensics, malware analysis, network or host-based intrusion detection, proactive services, remediation, vulnerability testing
• Strong knowledge of enterprise detection technologies and processes including Advanced Threat Detection tools, IDS/IPS, Network Packet Analysis, and Endpoint Protection
• Fundamental understanding in network and security protocols and operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux)
• Understanding of current information security challenges and solutions
• Evaluate customer needs, coordinate design for a solution, and clearly communicate solutions
• Deliver succinct and fact-based communications, both verbally and in writing
• Have experience in collecting, analyzing, and escalating security events; responding to computer security incidents, and/or collecting, analyzing, and disseminating cyber threat intelligence
• Ability to successfully interface and establish rapport with clients (internal and external)
• Willingness to travel up to 30%
• Ability to manage and balance own time among multiple tasks
• Ability to operate independently.