This role reports to the Director of Audit and Investigations, and as a senior member of the team you will be responsible for performing anti-bribery and anti-corruption ( ABAC ) audits, investigations and risk assessments.
• You would be an advocate for policy compliance and be proactive in driving policy and process changes to maintain or improve compliance.
• You will support the on-going development and execution of ABAC audits, investigations and risk assessments to provide independent and objective assurance of compliance with regulatory and corporate ABAC requirements.
• The role is also responsible for continually working with stakeholders to monitor and drive compliance with ABAC requirements through improvements to policies, procedures and knowledge share.
• Key responsibilities will include planning ABAC audit programs, executing ABAC audits and investigations, verbal and written reporting on audit results and continuous monitoring and improvement.
• Our ideal Manager, Compliance Audit will have 3 6 years of relevant experience along with a university degree and both CPA and CIA qualifications.
• You should have demonstrated experience in ABAC audit procedures, internal controls and risk assessment, data analytics, experience with anti-money laundering auditing and controls, and be a subject matter expertise regarding ABAC and FCPA rules and regulations.
• You will have the highest level of integrity and transparency, strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiation and relationship-building skills to work with cross-functional teams
• You should have a proven track record of self-initiative to understand the business, drive change and improve processes, effective project management skills, and be able to demonstrate strong judgment, political astuteness and sensitivity to cultural diversity.