Currently our work sees us manage an unrivalled portfolio of global brands, prestigious international events and high-profile federations with global ambitions. Everything from taking the region s strongest football league to the world, selling-out world championship events, promoting Olympic athletes, introducing futuristic motorsport series, all the way through to managing headline music festivals. To support our mission and serve our clients with future communications, we are seeking a number of passionate, proactive and organized professionals at all levels to join our rapidly growing practice as part of a collaborative newsroom.
As a Manager of Content Publishing Strategy you will be a key member of the team tasked to deliver best in class content publishing strategies for our clients in the Middle East.
You will have the ability to take the key insights and creative ideas and translate these into meaningful and impactful strategies that deliver awareness and advocacy for clients across the earned, owned, paid and shared spaces. You will help plan the ideation, aggregation and delivery of content to discover and grow sustainable audiences through the three pillars of content, channel and creative direction.
The role requires mobility and flexibility to. The successful candidate can expect to support a live event press office functions alongside other major event and global brand work.
Managers at H K are role models for their teams and a trusted consultant in running client activities as well as developing partnerships with government authorities, sports, event companies and organizing bodies.
The following job description details the responsibilities, skills and competencies required for this level.
• Act as a key client contact during content strategy and development phases of campaigns and develop comprehensive social media strategies that incorporate industry best practices and are integrated and aligned with existing plans, influencer programmes, media relations campaigns
• Help provide strategic, audience-centric social media analysis and counsel for senior clients
• Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, and maintenance including real time implementation of content strategies
• Contribute to the establishment and merchandise of a common framework and process to evaluate the value of digital and channel initiatives; expert knowledge of driving successful metrics across key channels, (i.e. YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and other relevant and emerging platforms).
• Help define new ways to measure the ROI of influencer programmes, define KPI s and implement measurement and reporting methods to gauge success for client campaigns
• Champion the importance of client satisfaction and service within the team, leading by example and encouraging positive client relationship building behaviour and champion stand-out work
• Work well within collaborative, integrated teams, displaying a proven ability in running a team, controlling timelines and budgets, anticipating issues and working towards solution of complex problems
• Have exceptional creative and proposal writing skills
• Participate in thought leadership opportunities, public speaking at key trade shows, conferences etc
• Display strong technical proficiency in social media platforms and inherent curiosity about merging platforms
• Exemplify the company s ethics, vision and values in daily work
• Build on your emotional intelligence and self-awareness
• Independently, assume a greater level of responsibility and accountability for client relationships, driving your practice area with revenue targets
• Create and drive initiatives to strengthen skills and culture of practice area/office through training and/or office responsibilities
• Take a lead role on strategic consultancy services such as media training, messaging, strategy development, flight school and crisis preparation/handling
• Be seen as a leader within your office; display gravitas; manage difficult client relationships
• University degree
• 5 years agency experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven presentation and planning capabilities
• Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
• Bilingual is an asset