Manager - Facilities & Maintenance
A senior & key role with the world-class and state-of-the-art facility capable of building ships in steel or aluminium based in Qatar, where the incumbent will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing strategies for the facilities and maintenance of the ship yard, in alignment with organizational strategies and requirement.
View similar jobs
• Coordinates and supervises the installation and maintenance of all mechanical, plumbing, civil, electrical, HVAC and other systems and facilities in the yard.
• Establishes processes and procedures for the repair, maintenance and calibration of tools and equipments.
• Responsible for the maintenance and housekeeping of the yard facilities and premises.
• Reviews yard equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Co-ordinates, directs and supervises the activities for the existing or proposed production facilities and provide the support for the installation of various equipments and tools.
• Ensures internal and external customer satisfaction and meet the expectation of quality.
• Bachelor s Degree in Facilities Management or equivalent
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in F&M in leadership roles in ship building
• Experience in designing, building, operating, monitoring and maintaining production and processing equipment and associated systems in shipyards.