Manager Group Marketing & Communications
- Must have successful, proven relevant Industry experience in automotive marketing management with experience in agency steering, preferably with experience in working with automotive manufacturer/importer/dealers.
- Capable of taking complete responsibility for developing and implementing the annual marketing plan for the organization
- Knowledge and experience in developing, planning and implementing marketing strategies, communication and brand strategy for the Organization and its branches
- Utilizing and enhancing OEM strategies and materials to build strong brand awareness across all brands and products.
- Develop, coordinate and support all marketing campaigns, organizing and communication of tradeshows and events and activities
- Experience in coordinating and supporting all marketing campaigns, activities, and initiatives to promote the brands and related products.
- Experience in working towards continuous improvement of brand equity
- Experience in Marketing Intelligence, identify target markets, Develop effective communication
strategies, Pricing, Marketing Communication & Product Marketing
- Experience in corporate designing and updating websites, brochures, catalogues and PR materials
- Experience in E-marketing strategies and implementation, Digital Media experience, etc.