We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
Role requires someone with CX experience. The person will be responsible and handling CX work across sectors like Auto , Insurance, telecom and retail client with overall business worth $ 750,000.
• Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Accountable for managing projects and team to drive positive GM and profit
• Ownership for day-to-day project & client management, relationships and manage client expectations.
• Generate insight and recommendations that demonstrate knowledge of client s world and are based on client need & deliver client presentations
• A passion for Customer Experience, a curiosity as to understand customer thinking and a desire to advise clients how to improve their brand s performance on customer experience space in the market.
• Completed tertiary education degree in Marketing, e.g. B Com/B Bus Sc (preferably Hons) + MBA added advantage
• Minimum of 5-6 years relevant market research experience in a research agency, client company, or management or marketing consultancy.
• Research & Analytical acumen with proven numeracy skills
• Business writing skills and presentation skills
• Proven people and client Management skills
Dubai, Jumeirah Lakes TowersUnited Arab Emirates
Kantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Kantar is the world s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar s 30,000 people help the world s leading organisations succeed and grow.