Advanced Metal Industries and Toho Titanium (ATTM), is a private company operating within the materials sector focusing on specialty chemicals.
An exciting opportunity is available for Manager, Maintenance, based in Yanbu and will reports directly to GM, Technical
About the role :
Maintenance Manager is to manage Yanbu Sponge facilities within budget and in compliance with site quality, safety, health, environmental, engineering standards, and to drive continuous improvement programs in areas of mechanical and electrical maintenance based on organisational performance and technical development. Ensure the timely support to all plant equipment and facilities in line with preventative maintenance requirements.
In this role, you will be responsible of:
• Management and maintenance of the Yanbu SPONGE facilities within statutory, corporate and Site safety and environment requirements and Site Engineering Standards
• Manage servicing of mechanical (or Electrical) and other assets
• Identify and improve maintenance staff competence and provide the adequate training, supervision, motivation and development to improve the plant on-stream time, and ensure the active execution of the manpower succession plans.
• Responsible for the development and effective management of Yanbu SPONGE annual maintenance shutdown work along with other planned/ unplanned shutdowns.
• Ensure that any accidents, incidents or other deviations from standard arising from maintenance department-controlled activities are fully investigated and reported, and their actions implemented within agreed time schedule
• Responsible for the development, implementation and periodic review of the preventive and proactive maintenance schedule
• Responsible for the inputs into maintenance workflow construction, and execution of agreed schedule.
• Ensure mechanical/electrical maintenance documentation related to field maintenance and preventive maintenance jobs are used and kept up to date
• Ensure the periodic review of critical spares selection and stock level related to electrical and mechanical spares in co-ordination with the process and other department
• Responsible for maintenance participation in capital expenditure projects, from conception to completion, relating to manufacturing units.
• Responsible for reviewing the new construction projects under project planning and provide maintenance services after the project construction completion and/ or commissioning.
• Active contribution in analysing abnormal failures and make the required corrective action along with plan for the exaction purpose.
• Min 12 years work experience in Line management within continuous manufacturing process environment; preferably metal or petrochemical or other Manufacturing industry sites
• Master degree is additional, and will minimize the years of work experiences between 8-10 Years
• Ability to understand and interpret data reports.
• Ability to understand and interpret business data reports.
• Proven track record of implementing and sustaining World Class Manufacturing techniques (e.g. RCM, Six Sigma) preferred.
• Experience in developing and executing effective asset management strategies.
• Familiar working within a manufacturing environment
• Familiar within the metal sector or related industry