Manager - Nutrition Services
King Faisal Specialist Hospital - Madinah
Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Provides administrative direction and coordination of all section services. Responsible for the overall organization and administration of Clinical Nutrition Services to assure that nutritional needs of the patients are met.
Education / Qualification Required:
• PhD, Master or, Bachelor Degree in Clinical Nutrition from an accredited institution from North America, Western Europe New Zealand or Australia and completion of Dietetic Internship approved by the American Dietetic Association.
• 4 Years of experience as a hospital Clinical Dietitian with a PhD.
• 6 years of experience with a Master's.
• 8 years of experience including 2 years at a Supervisory/Senior Position.
Current Registration from country of origin and/or Saudi Commission for Health specialties (SCHS)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plans, organizes, and assures provision of all Nutrition Services related patient services in the Hospital.
• Develops and implements policies and procedures governing all aspects of Nutrition Services.
• Develops expansions, additions, and modifications to serve as required to meet changing patient needs.
• Recommends and/ or administers personnel actions such as promotions, merit increases, disciplinary actions and resolves staff grievances.
• Ensures that section operates within allocated funds.
• Prepares equipment budgets and other forecasts related to Nutrition Services.
• Consults with medical staff regarding section equipment needs.
• Coordinates staff schedules and assignments to meet patient care and institutional needs.
• Ensures a high quality of care and services provided to the KFSH&RC (Gen. Org.) patients.
• Maintains liaison with Medicine and general medical staff, Nursing Services, other departments Head/Manager, and various committees, as appropriate.
• Evaluates new equipment and recommends supplies purchases.
• Establishes and maintains compliance with policies related to safety, infection and environmental control.
• Represents Nutrition Services on Hospital committees, as assigned.
• Participates in self and others education, training and development as applicable.
• Follows all Hospital policies and procedures.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.