The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for the overall positioning of Expo 2020 in domestic and international markets. This includes creating compelling stories and campaigns for a wide range of audiences across a breadth of platforms, liaising with internal and external stakeholders including Partners and International Participants to ensure consistency in message and identify opportunities for collaboration, and building relationships with local and international media.
The team is also tasked with maintaining Expo owned channels including digital and social, upholding the integrity of the Expo 2020 brand across all touchpoints, facilitating commercial media partnerships, providing technical and content services to broadcasters, and managing sponsorship and brand ambassador relationships.
The purpose of the Manager - Partner Marketing & Communications is to contribute to the development and delivery of a 360 Marcoms plan for a portfolio of sponsorship partners in their journey to and throughout the Event.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Contribute to the development & execution of the Marcoms plan specific to each Partner which aligns & complements the overall Expo 2020 Marketing Communications & Brand strategy. Subject to quarterly review & milestone reporting;
- Ensure the Marcoms related contractual rights & benefits for each Partner are delivered on time, and reconciled with accurate monthly reporting & tracking;
- Identify appropriate opportunities for the Partners to leverage their sponsorship of the Event and also identify key opportunities to leverage the Partners Marcomms channels to amplify the Expo message;
- Establish & maintain a close working relationship with Expo 2020 commercial partners to deliver mutually beneficial outcomes;
- Liaise with internal departments (especially Communications, Brand, Activations, Media Services, Sales & Ticketing) to ensure awareness and alignment across programs and initiatives as needed; and more specifically, 1) facilitate partner requests; 2) identify opportunities to amplify Expo messaging 3) drive Expo attendance from domestic, regional & International audiences;
- Keep Expo 2020 stakeholders updated on Partner planning, campaigns & relevant business updates and manage the delivery of the work through rostered agencies or internal creative resource (Creative Studio);
- Monitor the review & approval flow of partner assets via Expo brand portal to ensure timely and efficient turn-around in compliance with brand guidelines;
- Work collaboratively with Expo s Intelligence, Strategy & Sales to monitor and report the performance of partner campaigns and activity using learnings to improve results.
6+ years of experience in Marketing & Communications, with preferable Account Management or Partner management experience, as well as:
- A Bachelor s Degree from an accredited university program preferably in Marketing;
- Experience in delivering multi-channel campaigns, including ATL, social media, email, events & online promotions;
- Enthusiastic, results and detail orientated, creative, able to work in a fast paced, start-up environment, adaptable and comfortable with change;
- Excellent working with groups;
- Ability to read / write / speak Arabic.