Manager - Radio Audience Measurement - 46389
Client Services and Sales - Utd.Arab.Emir. Dubai, Dubai
Manager: Radio Audience Measurement (RAM) United Arab Emirates
ABOUT THE JOB
In order to empower media companies and advertisers to make the most of the new media landscape, Nielsen is connecting all of our audience measurement capabilities to launch a comprehensive ratings framework that helps to accurately report on Total Audience s for both content and ad campaigns across all consumer platforms.
Nielsen provides metrics that enable comparability between traditional viewing on a television set and media consumption that occurs on other devices and platforms. These next-generation metrics provide content owners with the tools they need to better understand the true total audience of their content, and allows marketers to compare their options to put their ads in front of the right consumer, on the right platform, at the right time.
The successful applicant for this position will be someone passionate about radio, strong analytically when it comes to working with measurement data and has worked alongside advertisers and media agencies. Proven ability of using data as a sales mechanism to engage and inform is vital, as well as being a creative storyteller with insights going way beyond a PowerPoint slide.
• Running the RAM business day to day and building the strategy and future platform for its continued growth and success.
• Regular meetings with broadcast Senior Leaders. Client engagement and alignment at all times. Stakeholder management skills are vital.
• Engaging with key client departments and stakeholders to ensure they are comfortable with using the data and talking to their advertisers.
• Creating new stories, reports, and creative outputs to drive interest in radio, across Nielsen platforms and social media; showcase the story of radio.
• Engaging with Nielsen MarComms regularly to drive our external media plan and PR with trade press and conference platforms.
• Continuous dialogue with RAM field and operations leaders to ensure progress and quality.
• Fully responsible for each new survey data release to market.
• 2 direct reports: Technology Manager who is responsible for eRam, the RAM analysis software; and Digital Ad Ratings Executive who is responsible for growing the DAR business.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
This role requires a strong, outgoing personality. Someone who is resilient and an outstanding people person , able to drive conversations with Senior Management as well as engagement with the most junior client, both internally and externally. This role will have a lot of exposure to senior C-Suite clients - so having an opinion is also welcomed.
Lastly, you will LOVE data. Understanding research methodology is a bonus, but most importantly you will be skilled at understanding how data can tell stories. These stories and journeys are imperative to broadcasters, planners and buyers at agencies and advertisers to build their respective plans and strategies to achieve success.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field is preferred.
• 4+ years of radio and media measurement experience.
• Media agency experience is nice to have; must have experience within radio domains.
• Commercially savvy and a strong client handler.
• Numerically strong; comfortable with numbers and the use of data.
• Attention to detail, accuracy and to perform under pressure.
• Knowledge and proficiency in MS Office suite.
We re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what s happening now and what s coming next for our clients. Today s data is tomorrow s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Dubai,Dubai