Save the Planet, Introduction:
We are a UAE based company passionate towards offering sustainable and Earth-loving solutions as an alternative to Single-use plastic products. Our range of Products includes Jute and Cotton bags, Natural Dinnerware, Sustainable personal hygiene products, etc.
We are looking for a (Female) like-minded, environmentally conscious, young, dynamic and self-driven Sales Assistant (female preferably on husband's or father's visa) who can support the on-going Business Development and Sales activities.
High-level job responsibilities:
• Follow-ups for on-going leads. Schedule meetings.
• Manages the Sales pipeline (experience in MS Excel is a must)
• Send emailers/regular phone calls/face to face meetings with potential customers
• Manage customer invoicing, supplier orders, coordination with Warehouse team, ensuring fulfillment of orders, manage customer complaints/feedback.
• Manage Online market places and inventories etc. e.g.: Selling through Noon, Amazon and other online market places
• Manage the Facebook/Instagram and other social media pages for Save the planet
• Website order handling
• Should be ready to go on Sales calls (self-car and driving is a must).
• Should have a valid UAE visa.
• UAE Driving license is a must. Should have own car. Fuel compensation will be provided.
• Work from home is possible however should be flexible with work timings and location.
• Experience in UAE Retail market, the Hospitality industry will be given preference.
• Bachelor's degree in management is preferred.
• Preferably with Operations and Marketing experience in the UAE market.
• Excellent in English, both speaking and writing.
• Fixed monthly salary
• Additional Sales bonus will be provided subject to achieving/exceeding sales targets.
• Car fuel allowance will be provided on actuals.