As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Expertise to support and communicate development, test, and release teams across the company.
● Lead and coach a growing team of software engineers.
● Being a mentor to our engineering teams and guiding them for best possible reliable and maintainable solutions.
● Work closely with geographically distributed teams, including Higher Management, Team Leads and engineers across company, to drive key improvements in our existing and new software systems.
● Provide expert guidance, hands-on assistance, best practices, and trainings when required.
● Collaborate with program management to plan iterations and track progress against the project roadmap.
● Collaborate with partner teams and customers to scope out & deliver projects.
● Implement practices that enable optimization of delivering the next version software while ensuring high availability in our systems.
● 5+ years leading teams of software engineers, backend services experience is a plus.
● Gaming Application infrastructure design and scalabilities
● Play Fab/Photon and Unreal Gaming engines
● Familiar with cloud technologies AWS experience is highly desirable.
● Knowledgeable about build, test and software release systems, as well as agile software development technologies.
● Good working knowledge of Source Control systems and usage patterns, preferably Git.
● Familiarity with build and test environments tools is a plus, such as: QuickBuild, Jenkins, Bamboo, BuildForge or any other similar tools.
● Experience leading teams that maintain live services and/or application frameworks
● Ability to communicate technical details clearly across organizational boundaries
● Familiar with continuous integration, unit and functional testing practices, and continuous deployment systems.