The iOPS Program will transform the Process, Operations and Technology for all services that touch a customer. Critical to the success of the iOPS Transformation Program is deployment of a robust Process and Technology platform to drive speed, quality and efficiency for Master Data. The scope of the iOPS Master Data Transformation includes Product, Customer, Secondary Customer / Outlet master and Price Master.
This is a project based role that will report to iOPS Market Activation Leader with a dotted line to Global MDM Director.
The role will drive implementation of the Global Process model for all iOPS Master Data domains in the countries / MCOs in scope. Key responsibilities will include
• Support global team in design of the global process model,
• Identify best practice from local operations and partners and work with global team to incorporate in the global capability
• Actively lead the deployment of global process model - including responsibilities for planning, necessary changes to global design, deployment, cut over, and then drive operationalization and delivery of benefits
• Lead fit - gap analysis with global teams and partner teams. Challenge any change and classify as legal / fiscal / nice to have / etc. Review and get the changes approved by global design authority
• Ensure design meets local approved needs and also the process and data needs of iOPS operations L2 teams
• Working with Tech team to build approved changes, test.
• Own the iOPS MDM Project plan for cluster / countries. Align plan with global teams
• Lead local MDM design and deployment team
• For any local applications, where necessary, work with Geography IT to drive interfaces.
• Stabilise the platform - Process, Technology, Operations.
• Post EXIT GATE hand over the platform to BaU iOPS Operations team
• Gate management for the program with country and tech teams
Country Engagement and Transformation
• Engage with countries and set up cross functional teams in countries, cluster and categories
• Scope of process design and impact for master data extends beyond the iOPS Scope. The Deployment lead will need to bring in Lead Users / Super users from all critical functions
• Working with change management team - ensure comprehensive communication plan for MDM Activities - especially to non-IOPS functions. Align plan with change management team
• Lead change management for MDM Track. Design detailed organisation retained in-country and work to be transitioned to iOPS Operations team
• Lead training, assessment of skills (License to Operate)
This leader has to:
• Create the Value and Experience Management Capability: Its processes, tools, governance.
• Monitor KPIs for all live markets
• Create hypothesis for under performance
• Connect with Market LT and Suggest course correction action
• Coordinate actions of the Regional Squad team in those course correction activities
• Strong Understanding of MDM Processes and Governance
• Subject Matter Expertise and Business Process Appreciation - deep understanding of MDM Objects, rules and structures
• Strong Business Engagement and Influencing skills
• Change Management, Communication
• Project Management and Problem Solving Skills
• Project Management
• Project Management Strong functional Experience referred in SC, Operations.
• Agile Project Management
• Experience of Master Data domains (one at least) - Product, Customer, Price
• Experience in managing cross-functional requirements and engagement
• Leadership of past complex transformation workstreams
• Good knowledge of SAP
• Exposure and Appreciation of MDM Processes in large programs (Creation, Modification, Lifecycle Management) in past roles.
• Good appreciation of relevant downstream Processes and Interfaces - including O2C, Planning, Manufacturing /
Quality, CD Operations
• Understanding of Master Data Operations and Governance Models in
• Ability to lead large cross-cultural teams
• Process Analysis - 6 Sigma