*Zurich Middle East is part of Zurich Insurance Group, one of the world s largest and most experienced insurers. Our mission is to help our local community understand and protect themselves from risk both locally and globally.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing in Middle East, the Market Insights Analyst will d esign and deliver marketing research studies that provide insights to support the development and evaluation of business strategies and achievement of business aims.
As a Market Insights Analyst, your main responsibilities will involve:
•Run Zurich s online digital customer insights forum to support business decisions based on customer insights
• Gather insights requirements from different functions and rigorously test them with customers
• Coordinate closely with insights vendors to deliver the required insights
• Draw actionable insight and conclusions from research and make recommendations
•Coordinate with the Zurich Group for periodic large-scale insights such as the Global Brand Survey & Relationship Net Promoter Score (RNPS)
•Design, plan and deliver Distributor primary research, both quantitative and qualitative
•Organise & coordinate a monthly forum with all senior business stakeholders to maintain insights backlog, prioritise insight activities and feedback the results of the insights back into the business
•Ensure that insights are actioned upon
•Design and implement an effective internal communication strategy to help build an insight demand driven culture within all teams
Monitor competitors for new campaigns, products or other activities of interest
•Keep Zurich s data up to date on market trends in regards to demographic data, economic performance & other topics of note
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
• 3 or more years of experience in Financial Services or Insurance
• Prior experience of driving customer led insights initiatives, and ensuring the insights are embedded within business decision making
• Passion for customer driven decision and being a customer champion
• Ability to analyse insight to derive actionable consumer insight
• A driven mind-set with the ability to challenge senior business stakeholders
• Excellent communication and team management skills across all levels, internally and externally, and across a broad cultural spectrum
• Strong attention to detail, and an ability to forge strong cross team collaborations.
• Enjoy operating both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
• Project management capability, excellent organization and time management skills
This position will be based in Emaar Square.
You can apply by clicking on the button Apply online .
At Zurich, we aim to have a diverse mix of employees that reflects our customers and the communities in which we live and work. Zurich is a workplace that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, sex, race, religion or belief, disability, marriage/civil partnership, gender reassignment, pregnancy/maternity status and sexual orientation. Our approach ensures that Zurich is a place that values different opinions, respects personal needs, and provides equal opportunities for all. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities. Zurich is passionate about supporting employees to help others by getting involved in volunteering, charitable and community activity through the Zurich Community Trust.
Be challenged. Be inspired. Love what you do.
Make a difference. Work for us.