• Based in Dubai, with reach in Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, KSA, Oman, MindToSite is the leading e-Commerce service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, with a mission to change how the people think about buying and selling and trading their products.
• Since it's launch back in late 2016, MindToSite has thousands of users and growing throughout the Middle East.
• We're bringing back cool and confidence of e-commerce shopping by allowing them to purchase all the products they love, and things that are really innovative and beautiful, and the best of all it happens on any device, anywhere in the world, with our super easy to use website and our (Coming Soon) Mobile apps for all devices - by redefining what s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how innovations are consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate, innovative, smart and most important fun people to be part of the journey.
• We re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing amazing success.
• We believe MindToSite is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
• Assist the Business Development team with marketing and operational matters related to upcoming and existing partners (huge local suppliers and other partners)
• Coordinate activations and project launches between MindToSite (Marketing/Social Media/ Design/Engineering) and partner's marketing teams
• Daily follow up with partner's teams on marketing activities
• Day to day monitoring of our partners and clients key performance indicator
• Write and execute marketing plans
• Optimize user's conversion
• Plan and coordinate web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns related to partner's activation
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• And whatever you feel is amazing and can bring something great for our company
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Arabic is a MUST!
• Ability to coordinate and integrate multiple functions to drive efficient and effective outputs (engineering, design, marketing....)
• Familiarity with major tools in market. Hotjar, SimilarWeb, Adjust, Amplitude (or similar), Google (adwords, analytics), Facebook.
• Microsoft office: Excel, PowerPoint
• Familiar with the e-Commerce business(Don't worry we'll get you through more and more) and enjoys the digital world
• Self-driven: at a startup, we look for people who can self-motivate and learn on-the-go
• Passionate about technology: we are a tech startup, and expect our employees to enjoy and be knowledgeable about technology and e-Commerce
• Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure to achieve targets
• Willing to travel for short trips (mainly in MENA) to meet with partners
• Basic SQL query knowledge is a plus (We will help don't worry)
• At least 1-3 years applicable work experience (The more the better)
• We offer very competitive salaries, potential stock options, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events.
• We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, Office events, and the best view in Dubai from Mazaya tower.
• If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the e-Commerce field, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!