Founded in 2017, the Customer Experience Group is the alliance of five leading agencies, Wisely Insights, Activate Experience, Albatross CX, SmartCX and Face2Face Training Consultancy. The Group caters to 200 of the world s iconic premium and luxury brands and helps them transition from a transactional model towards a personalized relationship and emotional model through research, consultancy, experience feedback, training and coaching.
Learn more about Customer Experience Group by visiting www.customerexperiencegroup.com.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing & Communications Director to join the Executive Committee and take our Marketing department to the next level. Taking charge of a small but efficient Marketing team, you will be a hands-on, energetic and proactive leader. Your mission will be to build a compelling Marketing strategy that will inspire clients, business partners and team members alike. Responsible for the whole spectrum of Marketing & Communications activities across the group, you will support 5 agencies spread across 14 offices globally.
• Responsible for all Marketing activities, both online and offline, you will design and implement a solid, fully integrated Marketing & Communications strategy for the Group.
• You will own the Marketing budget and implement quarterly and annual Marketing plans.
• You will be able to take Group and Agency objectives and translate them into high-impact Marketing actions.
• Being highly analytical, you will use data and metrics to report on the ROI of Marketing campaigns and ensure a healthy CPA / LTV ratio.
• You will take responsibility for our brand identity and drive its visibility globally, as well as oversee all public and media relations.
• Working closely with the HR team, you will implement the internal communications plan and support engagement initiatives.
• You will manage all Marketing resources globally, including in-house team members, agencies and freelancers.