The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for drafting, reviewing and updating all public relations related content, communications, and material as per the company standards and policies, including advertising, promotions, and graphics, so as to support the communication objectives for maximizing the positive exposure in local, national and international markets. The responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Manager include but not limited to:
• Handle all public relations related events and logistics write, review, edit and coordinate approval for the following content (interviews, communications with customers, website content, brochures, online profiles, announcements, speeches, newsletters, press releases) and update as necessary ensuring transparency and alignment to strategy, brand image, and core values.
• Assist in conducting regular audits to ensure consistency of common information and text used across the company and in countries.
• Handle the media monitoring process using services subscribed to independent research, and escalate bad public relations and/or unverified news, comments, etc
• Circulate public relations and relevant news internally on a regular basis.
• Develop, write and manage content for the company's different programs for related websites, articles, blogs, and announcements.
• Coordinate and handle the development, production, and distribution of media and kits, and continuously update them.
• Manage the content requirements of social media outlets and online groups and other accounts.
• Plan, coordinate and handle all the logistics related to public relations events and initiatives.