Based in Dubai, Logistic Executive Group is seeking to hire an entry level Digital Content and Graphic Design marketing specialist who has a unique range of skills in online and offline content creation, social media marketing, video and graphic design.
We are seeking a high energy, dynamic and committed person who can drive and lead this independently with passion and enthusiasm. You will provide full marketing support across all business entities, increasing our brand presence, undertaking self-initiated marketing activities, developing conference partnerships, writing articles and blog content and providing graphic design support for marketing material.
Skills / Experience The must haves are;
• Experience with all marketing software such as Adobe CS (including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), Word Press and Final Cut
• At least 1 year of content writing experience with a focus on social media and business articles
• Experience in Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing
• Proofreading and Editing Skills are required in English
• Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills and Customer Service Skills are essential
• Dedication and motivation to get the job done and done well is mandatory
The major functions of this position are:
• Manage the complete 360 marketing workflow of Video, Conference, Graphics, Social Media and Content, Written articles and live events across the Group.
• Publish and promote engaging content on all social media channels.
• Develop a content calendar and plan conference partnerships.
• Manage the company's Website content development and Ecommerce system content management.
• EDM (E-shot) Program management including content development and scheduling.
• Video Marketing create and develop electronic content for Logistics Executive TV (LETV) and for use within company marketing programs.
• Lend support where required for graphic design, creation of PowerPoint presentations for projects and other marketing activities.
The role is suited to freelance marketing persons who would prefer the security of a dedicated 'customer' and those who are prepared to put in the effort to create the extraordinary.
The role is far from being a senior level management role, in fact we need a 'doer'. Someone who can bring the drive and passion to deliver to timeframes, to take accountability and to have pride in their work. The role works as part of a team, although we are flexible for this to be from a 'remote' location provided the creativity, energy and responsibility is maintained.
To apply, please email a CV and Covering Letter (please explain why you think you are a good candidate for this position) to darrylj@LogisticsExecutive.com.