tasks and activities :
• Assisting with the management of a portfolio of accounts in association with the Marketing Manager across a variety of industries and sectors.
• A highly administrative role with creative elements and a high emphasis placed on relationship building and attention to detail.
• Attending meetings with clients, taking notes, meeting min and participating in the discussion to identify their Marcomm requirements.
• Perform market research for clients Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, and the competitive environment, the client s industry.
• Responsible for helping to execute the marketing services tailored exclusively to the needs of client s industries, audiences and plans.
• Comment on and assist in the development of marketing plans. Assisting with managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical implementation.
• Facilitation of vendors, quotes, invoices, receipts and budgeting administration.
• Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
• Online / Social Media Content management.
• Writing client reports; prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, post campaign reports, budgets etc
• Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
• Undertaking administration tasks;
The Assistant Marketing Manager will share with all colleagues the responsibility for:
• Internal / External Cooperation:
• Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all levels of company employees.
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company s core values.