Do you wake up every day hungry to get social, start conversations, and send creative campaigns? Well hol' up there you crazy cat; you may have just stumbled upon the perfect position.
We re looking for a Marketeer to build our social media channels and support our marketing team. Growing, gaining and retaining our followers will be your game. Converting strangers into fans will be how you score your points. You will win by being at the forefront of content creation, getting your fingers dirty in the creative process at every step.
At the same time you have a solid grasp on general marketing principles and can write your way out of trouble; no matter how big your crime.
You should know best practices in social media like the back of your hand. You'll enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
You'll be writing and editing like a fiend across articles blogs listicles video shorts. So, make sure your tapity tap on the keyboard moves like Darude's Sandstorm.
Keep reading if this sounds like you.
• Writing, blogging, editing, and copywriting across a range of mediums and channels
• Build and manage the company s social media and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Snapchat
• Create shareable content appropriate for our brand and content.
• Listen and engage in social discussion about our company, and act accordingly
• Run social competitions aimed at building our audience and reach
• Play well with the team to create awesome content that converts, educates, and entertains our audience.
• Track and analyse data and act on your findings
• Find creative ways to find places where our target audience likes to hang out online
• Assist with marketing plans - Situational Analysis (5cs, 4Ps, SWOT), blue ocean and launch strategy
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
• Expert storyteller, born writer & communicator, editorial experience
• Ability to communicate with different demographics on various mediums
• Proven track record of using data to inform content marketing decisions
• Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.
• If you can speak Arabic or love education, you will get your foot in the door