The key role of the internship will be to ensure the international marketing plan is implemented within the Middle East region as per launch calendar and support the commercial team achieving the global turnover.
• Middle East trade plan follow-up: set-up of the on-counter animation plan, supplier briefing, production follow-up, orders marketing elements, collects event feedback and prepares reports.
• Launch feedback: quantitative analysis/qualitative feedbacks
• Analyze sales performances (SI/SO) and set-up an adapted action plan to maximize our sales, rankings and market shares.
• Monthly commercial forecasting & closing reporting preparation
• POs: raise and follow -up of Pos to the suppliers, follow up on payments
WHAT WOULD YOU LEARN?
This internship will enable you to deal with a wide variety of operational marketing, trade marketing & commercial topics:
• Work with the marketing manager on the Marketing 360 plan to implement the brand strategy and collaborate on Animations
• Implement local trade animations and on-counter events
• Work with the field teams to ensure successful launches.
• Monitor competitors' activities (promotions, GWPs, new launches) and create monthly reports
• Develop edition materials for animations: adaptation/creation of layouts, coordination with translation agencies, budget management (PO/invoice), coordination with suppliers and Logistic Department for shipments
• Support and animate the retailers e-commerce action plan
• Work with the Area Managers on commercial forecasts and budget achievement
• Analyze our sales (SI/SO) performances by country and commercial lines
A rigorous profile with strong competency in project management. A curious, creative, dynamic, and proactive personality, who's autonomous and able to multitask while respecting deadlines. Someone with a real luxury and cosmetic affinity Microsoft Office Suite: strong knowledge of Excel and basic formulas, good knowledge of PowerPoint Must be fluent in English and Arabic.
This internship is for a period of 6 months (January 2020 - June 2020) and is based in Dubai.