Job description / Role
A truly exciting opportunity within a fast-paced and growing fashion organisation. Must have strong experience in a leading fashion e-commerce marketplace.
An exciting and growing organisation offering something unique in the apparel industry.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to drive the organisations customer acquisition, sales, and retention efforts forward across multiple channels and achieve ROI goals. You will demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to enable you to communicate effectively with a variety of personalities, brands and agencies.
* You will develop and execute influencer marketing strategies including key influencer identification, cost analysis, outreach, campaign creation, follow through, and relationship management.
* You will manage and grow social communities across Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn through exciting, timely and relevant posts and interactions.
* You will liaise with partner brands to ensure the successful cross-promotion on their Marketing channels.
* You will power the retention marketing efforts by creating, optimizing and executing push, email and SMS marketing strategy and campaigns.
* You will ensure that the organisation receives regional and global press coverage from leading fashion, technology, business and news publications through concerted efforts on PR.
* You will plan, organize and deliver exciting events for the organisation including community get-togethers, fashion shows, parties, lunches, dinners, music festivals, and more.
* You will lead and manage the organisation's ATL and BTL Marketing efforts including OOH, radio, print, sponsorships etc.
* You will ensure that the Marketing spends are in-line with the P&L forecasts and marketing budgets.
* You will actively measure and analyse the performance of these marketing activities and share insights, course corrections and recommendations with the organisation's key leadership team.
* Attractive salary
* Diverse project portfolio
* Opportunity to work for a fast-paced organisation
* 5 to 6 years of relevant Marketing experience from leading fashion E-commerce marketplaces.
* High energy levels and strong passion for Marketing
* Analytical, goal-oriented, and performance-driven individual.
* Highly organized professional and outstanding at project managing multiple initiatives simultaneously.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Proven success at building, managing, and growing a multitude of relationships with a variety of personalities, brands and agencies.