Bayzat is the work life platform that benefits everyone. We are redefining the way work works for the better, making automated HR, payroll, employee benefits and insurance a possibility for all businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing startups in the MENA region with 200+ team members from 30+ different countries.
Our team works hard to create amazing customer experiences using cutting-edge technologies. Our benefits consultants, sales development analysts, software engineers, customer success managers, designers, marketers and many others all work together to make it happen.
We are curious and passionate about finding better ways to do things, we engage in continuous learning opportunities to further develop skills and most importantly, we encourage and value teamwork. We provide our employees with tremendous opportunities for growth and career.
What will you be doing?
• Establishing, defining and ensuring individual team member and departmental KPIs are met
• Providing effective strategic and executional guidance to the marketing team to ensure both departmental and company objectives are met
• Developing short and long-term strategies that help build & strengthen brand equity
• Ensuring data driven decisions are made through relentless AB testing, analysis of traction channels and actionable insights that continually elevate the Marketing Departments performance
• Conducting thorough research (both local and global) that sheds insights on the correct marketing focus (target audience, touch points, growth, partnerships, 3rd party tools, etc.) that will allow Bayzat s Marketing Department to continually meet and exceed departmental goals
• Optimizing budgets across channels and initiatives
• Establishing a process that allows for continuous testing and iterations of new and established traction channels to ensure effective CPLs, CPOs and CPAs are delivered
• Building and improving scalable marketing processes across departments
• Devising effective content strategies that help build brand awareness and drive to successful conversion rates
• Owning the process of identifying and leveraging both online and offline traction channels that deliver upon predefined KPIs
• Balancing between long term campaigns that build brand equity and short-term deliverables of driving leads at solid conversion rates
• Supervising all on-going existing marketing pillars such as but not limited to SEO, PPC ,SM and Community Management, Content across channels/departments, Branding, Tracking & Reports
• Devising effective emailer campaigns that help build brand awareness and drive to successful conversions
• Building and improving upon re-engagement & nurturing funnels targeted towards acquired/lost leads & visitors
• Leveraging third-party platforms to establish processes (i.e. Pardot, Salesforce, Intercom, Typeform, Zapier, etc.) that help to deliver upon predefined KPIs
• Generating monthly and quarterly reports that arm the company with relevant data to better analyze, improve upon and execute marketing initiatives
• Supporting the Sales Team in current inbound and outbound marketing activities (both online and offline initiatives)
• Identifying and defining successful online and offline partnerships that aid in meeting departmental objectives
• Identifying and utilizing outsourced services in the planning and implementation of PR driven initiatives such as events, networking sessions and sponsorship
What are we looking for?
• Minimum 6+ years of relevant marketing experience
• Previous experience in managing a marketing team
• Extensive digital & technical know how
• The ability to be a team player who is able to build and maintain close relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
• A passion for technology
• The ability to analyse and extract research data
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong strategic, critical thinking skills with an aptitude for problem-solving
• Experience working in a high-growth environment
• Experience working with a B2B startup (preferable but not a must)
• The ability to take on various job roles & juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Proficiency in excel, word and PowerPoint
• Executional know how in using various marketing tools such as platforms similar to Zapier, Pardot and Leadfeeder
• A bachelor s degree in marketing, advertising or related field. A master s degree is a plus but not mandatory
Apply for this job