Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management of the marketing calendar and implementation of all marketing efforts. He will work closely with Sales Manager and Brand Managers to achieve aggressive sales plan. Marketing manager will also plan, develop, put into place and evaluate information and communication strategies that present the organization to the public and clients. Strategy should entail both online and offline marketing efforts, including but not limited to e-mail, magazines, direct mail, broadcast, banner ads, viral marketing and outdoor marketing
• Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the company. Support and facilitate development and implementation of section business/marketing plans
• Develop and implement communication strategies for the organization
• Prepare annual budgets to cascade production plan, implement the budget, and monitor performance against such budgets on continuous basis.
• Approve plans and layouts with principles within budgets and guidelines. Propose in enhancing the brand to a higher level
• Plan and track activities , tasks, budgets, and details for each marketing activity using CRM software
• Eliminate marketing efforts that lack profitability.
• Work closely with Sales manager to implement yearly marketing strategy, budget & implementation
• Work closely with CRM manager in creating campaigns, Tailor messages and offers to highly targeted lists and create campaign templates.
• Respond to enquiries from the media , arrange interviews with journalists, prepare and distribute news releases and make statements to the media
• Organize special events such as open days, visits, exhibitions and functions. Track and manage all event and customer details on one central platform (CRM)
• Determine measurement metrics for customer acquisition and measure your marketing success with key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Track key metrics and measure the return on investment to optimize future events.
• keep an eye on public opinion about an organization or particular issues
• Establish monthly meetings with top management to provide recaps on marketing successes and misses.
• Develop and administer marketing database which includes client and prospect information, mailing list applications, access to financial reports, etc.
• Write, edit and arrange production of newsletters, in-house magazines, pamphlets and brochures
• Assist in preparing organizational documents such as annual reports, corporate profiles and submissions
• Provide management with variant analysis for retail operations, forecast, monthly and quarterly expenses and capital allocation.
• Ensure consistency between finance and marketing communication
• Supervise Marketing team , in all delegated tasks
• Track key campaign indicators with built-in reports.
• Bachelor s Degree in Marketing/Media. MBA would be a plus
• 5 years of experience in a similar position