Responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, and increase sales.
• Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company and drive qualified traffic to the front door.
• Conduct customer analytics to understand how to target different types of consumers.
• Build advertising and promotional activities.
• Design and produce advertising and circulars.
• Develop a market plan and perform market research.
• Increase market share through customer loyalty programs.
• Work to deliver the highest possible incremental return of sales and profits from marketing.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
• Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more.
• Produce valuable and engaging content for Cow Gifts website and social media that attract and convert Cow Gifts target groups.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
• Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely.
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals.
• Measure and report the performance of the team members.
• Support in the selection and interviewing process with the HR Department.
• Train the team members with the latest marketing trends and how to use them.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
• Analyze and provide weekly & monthly digital marketing metrics and lead status reports;
• Compile reports for management showing results
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the Organization s Target Audience.
• Design, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, and written).
• Conduct online advocacy.
• Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
• Plan seasonal communication plans in coordination with the concept creator.
5 to 10 years