Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
• Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and all events.
• Building brand awareness and positioning.
• Manage and follow all marketing team and marketing department needs.
• Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
• Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
• Communicating the marketing plan.
• Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
• Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
• Evaluating competitors.
• Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
• Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
• Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
• Monitoring business performance with analysis.
• Develop a marketing plan (segmentation, target and positioning).
• Maintain customer trade (quality, services and price) performance vs expectation.
• Implementation of 7 ps (premium class).
• Arrange and support all marketing materials needs.
• Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define the company KOL.
• Devising and presenting ideas and strategies.
• Promotional activities creativity
• Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information (ASP) and how to develop it according to segmentation.
• Create data logging for all our B2B sectors.
• Organizing events and product exhibitions
• Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
• Develop and create new ideas of branches marketing appearance and image.
• Creating promotions with advertising managers.
• Monthly report to direct manager.
Bachelor degree with medical back ground is preferred or master degree in marketing and business.
• Certified accredited marketing diploma by recognized institute will be evaluated.
• Work experience between 7-10 in marketing field, 3 years experience minimum @ similar position.
• Creative and have wide vision
• Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
• Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
• Action oriented, competitive, develop own talent, drive for result, grit, take responsibility / accountability, initiative, comfortable with long term gratification, curious / inquisitive, ambitious and courageous.
• Ability to work with cross function department.
• Understanding of public relations.
• Advanced communication skills.
• Ability to quickly adapt to change.
• Excellent command in English language (Written & Spoken)
• Residence Heliopolis and/or nearby - Cairo
7 to 10 years