Marketing Manager FOR CASUAL DINNING CONCEPTS
The ideal candidate is humble, professional and flexible with a strong ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic Hospitality environment. She/he can set goals and manage competing priorities. She/he should bring a positive attitude to the workplace and fearlessly push the envelope. She/he can effectively manage, connect, collaborate and act as a liaison with internal and external partners. She/he is a big picture thinker, able to look ahead to ensure the vision of the brand while operating with a sense of urgency in the present
Main Responsibilities :
• Provide monthly updates to business review and monitor market performance, responsible for successful implementation of Brand strategy as per Business plan
• Manage and monitor the design and implementation of all marketing activities and include innovative marketing tactics, traditional and non- traditional partnerships, multi-channel opportunities in order to meet strategic brand objectives
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Operations, Culinary, Finance and other resources to develop and implement the marketing strategy, activities and events.
• Forecast, monitor brand KPIs, manage budget, and track ROI measurements for all marketing activities in order to achieve or exceed brand plan objectives.
• Ability to translate strategies into actionable and realistic marketing actions
• Good knowledge on finance principles and processes is desirable
• English language proficiency verbally and in writing.
• Manage external resources used to support the marketing plan.
• Planning and executing advertising and promotional activities, including, but not limited to: print, outdoor, electronic media, PR, social media and direct mail/email.
• Monitor competitors promo, pricing, product positioning and marketing moves by product / business segment as well as their performance and institute corrective action as needed.
• Creating and implementing a content creation strategy for all web presence (website and social media platforms), including daily posts/updates.
• Outsourcing Photographers and Graphic Designers to create creative and trendy content.
• Assist in improving the customer care process by receiving complaints online and ensuring prompt handling by the operations.
• Create and coordinate annual master calendar for all events and marketing strategy including a marketing plan and calendar for each branch; assist the on-site management team with execution and related promotions throughout the year.