tasks and activities :
• Managing a portfolio of accounts across a variety of sectors.
• New business development across clients as well as agency.
• A highly innovative and creative role with a high emphasis placed on relationship building.
• Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements.
• Raise profile of clients.
• Perform market research for clients Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, and the competitive environment, the client s industry.
• Responsible for the marketing services tailored exclusively to the needs of client s industries, audiences and plans.
• Develop and implement customized marketing plans, managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical implementation.
• Coordinate multiple teams both internally and externally including sales, advertising, promotion, product development, and public relations departments.
• Manage client related marketing activity budgets. Delivery of all marketing activity within agreed budget.
• Manage all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution.
• Analyzing potential partner relationships for clients business needs.
• Online / Social Media Content management.
• Writing client reports; prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, post campaign reports, budgets etc.
• Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Undertaking administration tasks.
The Marketing Manager will share with all colleagues the responsibility for:
• Internal / External Cooperation.
• Interacting and cooperating with all levels of company employees.
• Building trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Maintaining a professional internal and external relationship that meet companies core values.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the company.
• Full time, Sunday to Thursday, 8:30am to 5:30pm.