We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will be in charge of overseeing the promotion of our company's brands. As a successful hire, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying new customers, supporting lead generation efforts. You will also be tasked with developing budgets and expenditures, as well as R&D appropriations. Finally, you will be in charge of developing and managing our company's advertising campaigns.
To be a successful hire, you will need prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy.
• Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
• Identifying new customers.
• Developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit- loss projections.
• Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
• Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
• Building brand awareness.
• Evaluating a marketing strategy.
• Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
• Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.