Our Client is looking for an inhouse talented marketing expert to generate engaging, original content. The Marketing Manager will develop relevant press releases, bloggs and marketing plans. The written material will be promoted through social media and other methods to alert and expand our reader outreach. As a result, you will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and the PR Team. You should be a skilled, savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful written material that will reach and grow our audience.
• Generating, researching, and pitching ideas for written material.
• Writing and editing content.
• Monitoring responses to posts via the website, social media, print media, or other platforms to better understand the audience.
• Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
• Proof reading documents.
• Bachelor s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
• Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
• Creativity and adaptability.
• Strong understanding of the target audience and industry trends.
• Proficiency with computers and strong working knowledge of MS Office.
• Qualifications in MS Office desired (not essential).
• Ability to sit and type for extended periods.
• Previous experience desired (not essential).
• Understanding and interest in the Private Equity/finance industry.
• Must be presentable and smart.
• Adopt the company culture.
• Highly motivated.
• Positive, results-driven attitude with a can do approach.
• A team player and demonstratable proof of this.
• A desire to progress your career with the firm.
• Determined & hard working.
What we provide:
• Salary and housing allowance
• Medical Insurance