• Job search
Marketing Manager (Medical Devices)
Location: EMEA, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Job Function: Marketing
Smiths Medical is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team in Dubai on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to become part of a large organisation which is passionate about improving and saving the lives of patients through high quality, innovative medical devices and services, with the opportunity for future career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead, develop and execute annual marketing plan for achievement of results. Provide input into annual Strategic Plan.
• Ensure attention to and delivery on Customers needs and expectations through effective collaboration with Sales, Customer Service and other teams. Keep the Customer as their first priority in all they do.
• Collaborate effectively with Senior Sales, Finance, Channel and other teams as needed to establish and execute product portfolio strategies, business plans and key initiatives/programs to achieve marketing objectives. Interface with Supply, Quality and other cross functional partners as needed to ensure sales barriers are addressed.
• Provide input to global marketing counterparts on all issues related to upstream (e.g. product development) marketing needs as it may pertain to nuances of geographical location.
• Lead the launch of new products and ensure achievement of prelaunch and launch objectives in the assigned geography.
• Track and update the dashboard metrics on performance trends and work with the regional sales to impact performance results.
• Work closely with GPM team members to escalate and resolve issues related to product complaints, quality and or supply challenges and be the conduit of information to Customers and the internal Sales teams.
• Serve as point of internal communication for all assigned product programs, updates, best practices and ensure regular updates to all key stakeholders
• Understand and exploit key customer and market trends to drive business. Conduct VOC work prior to business case financials being built and share results with Sales. Proactively monitor competitive threats and adjust playbook with Sales appropriately.
• Analyze revenue trends and competitive data to identify opportunities utilizing all primary and secondary data. Utilize marketing research tools to gain market insight to support key decisions.
Diversity & Inclusion
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.
• Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration or related field.
• Marketing experience in the medical device industry is required.
• Professional experience in the Middle East is a plus.
• Ability to network effectively across the business, using good influencing and stakeholder management skills to resolve problems and exploit opportunities.
• Ability to persistently pursue and achieve results. To use data and analytics to proactively monitor, review and improve customer service levels; drive root cause analysis to ensure permanent solutions.
• Ability to make good judgments in an increasingly complex global business by effectively sourcing and analyzing critical information and making effective, timely decisions; taking into account the needs and impacts on business stakeholders.
• The understanding and application of commercial and operations management to identify solutions to market opportunities. Support business objectives through the effective joint implementation of strategies to improve financial performance in the short and long term.
• Proven ability to successfully manage a multitude of high priority tasks simultaneously.
• Strong analytical skills to process data, gather insights and support decisions.
• Strong initiative and leadership skills.
• Fluent in English; fluency in Arabic is a plus.
• Ability to travel