Develop marketing plan that ensure achieving the organization s objectives.
• Manage, improve lead generation campaigns and measuring results through all marketing channels.
• Design advertising plan to communicate the company s projects and its unique selling points.
• Create marketing communication plan that covers all relevant marketing media & channels (ex. Outdoor, newspaper, online, exhibitions & events, radio, etc....).
• Identify new communication opportunities and implement them by employing print, design, PR, media and advertising agencies in translating brand marketing objectives into creative communication material.
• Secure that profitability of brand is not affected by any marketing or any other department s business decisions.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
• Researches and analyses a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, product specifications, and demographic data.
• Develops new marketing strategies and campaigns based on detailed analysis of market forces.
• Identifies the appropriate media channels where each product or service's marketing materials can be delivered to the public.
• Create solutions & ideas to offer and promote the products to the market.
5 to 7 years