Job Description For Marketing Manager - SofTrack
Job title: Marketing Manager - SofTrack
Reports to: General Manager - SofTrack
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Marketing Manager will be a critical team member in the Software Division. They will be responsible to drive our marketing strategy with market leading vendors in the Enterprise IT space. They will oversee define, drive and manage an Omni-channel strategy that will include leveraging digital, targeted demand generation leveraging internal and external facilities. The role is being critical to provide a seamless experience between our vendors, partners and customers while created continued touch points of value creation.
The position reports to the General Manager of SofTrack, the Software division of Tech Access. The primary responsibility of the position is to work hand in hand with the marketing counterparts of our "Best of Breed" vendors in the region to deliver growth through Omni-channel marketing activities. This role needs to be aware of the microeconomic market developments relating to Enterprise IT Software and should have the ability to customize marketing strategy and related activity as needed.
Market Demand Generation Program
• Develop and execute a comprehensive, integrated marketing plan for the Software Division . Execution envisages running a full marketing calendar with several key vendors and our partner community.Technical trainings and relationship events, vertical focus.
• Identify and assess market opportunities and new ideas for winning market share, and conduct market studies in order to provide recommendations to the COO.
• Work with Partners to prepare marketing campaigns, in order to generate leads and build pipeline. Liaise with all Partners in order to ensure sales & marketing efforts are synchronized.
• Execute new partner development campaigns into target partner bases as agreed with local sales teams /vendors
• Create a quarterly partner communication plan to share local vendor content and information
• Drive sales of Professional Services and Value-added services into partners ensuring awareness and encourage take-up through the integration with marketing campaigns
Events and Launches
• Work with Vendors and Partners to prepare product launches, events or promotions, ensuring smooth implementation and a balance in terms of location and timing.
• Leverage our facilities in UAE, KSA, Egypt and Pakistan to drive demand
• Identify local technology events, seminars and expo's for to attend, and deliver multiple events and roadshows throughout the year
Brand Marketing and Strategy
• Build the profile, awareness, positioning and reputation of TechAccess Software Division within the Enterprise IT ecosystem.
• Create a comprehensive marketing strategy closely aligned with vendors for the MENAP market
• Work closely with Partner sales organizations to drive demand in Tier 1 markets
• Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to locally, manage local websites & social media accounts and support local teams with requests for assets
• Support regional sales teams to understand local sales strategies and partner profiles
• Provide all necessary inputs to enable preparation of an effective sales plan, taking care to balance the business parameters with geographic challenges.
Marketing Budget & MDF:
• Manage and track expenditure of local marketing / vendor budgets
• Manage the local MDF process supporting central admin to ensure MDF/Co-op funds are processed, managed and claimed effectively, within Marketing Funds process, and ensure ISO standards are adhered to
• Remain abreast of latest developments in research techniques and practices through membership and participation in professional research associations and bodies, in order to optimize accuracy of data collected.
• Monitor and analyse market share development in terms of total market, market share and growth and keep track of competitors' activities
Policies & Procedures:
• Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Communications & Working Relationships:
• Sales team and Solution Pillar leads
• Vendors, Partners, suppliers, and ad agencies
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing;
• 5-7 years' experience working in the Enterprise IT Management space with Vendors or Resellers
• Proven experience of managing multiple vendor marketing plans and delivering international events.
• Experience working on Marketing strategy for demand generation and nurture marketing
• Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrable existing relations with local media
• Ability to interact with people across the organisation, and to build lasting effective professional relationships
• Exhibition & event management experience
• Excellent attention to detail and good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment, adopting a proactive approach at all times, collaborative, and able to work under own initiative