CASHU is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Specialist, with exceptional experience in all aspects of Digital and Online Marketing, to lead the marketing operations in CASHU's UAE market.
• Experience in creating a social media content plan and execute against it.
• Must be knowledgeable in growing audience organically.
• Must show a proven track record of managing and growing user bases across social media channels.
• Must know how to follow trends and leverage them.
• General knowledge of SEO is required.
• Must have experience in Email Marketing.
• Must be able to demonstrate what measures and techniques they took to increase open rate, Click Through Rate, and reduce Bounce rate.
• Familiarity with email authentication and validation techniques like; SPF, DKIM, and DMARC is a big plus.
• Knowledge in using social media management tools like Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Falcon.io ... etc.
• Must be able to create landing pages, and must be familiar with landing pages creation tools, and landing pages design principles.
• Must have a comprehensive idea of different Arab cultures and its nuances.
• 2-4 year s experience in a similar role.
• Familiarity with content marketing.
• Knowledge of YouTube and video production is a plus.
• A keen eye for design is a plus.
• Knowledge of Gaming and sports is a plus.
• Familiarity in front End is a plus.
• Familiarity with WordPress is a plus.
• Handle all social media marketing efforts, from ideas and calendars to execution and measurement, in coordination with the Marketing Manager.
• Provide a supporting role in all email marketing efforts, from managing lists to drafting and launching campaigns, to troubleshooting and analysis.
• Maintain and communication channel with the team, and follow up with their daily tasks.
• Work with the marketing manager to ensure and translate strategic marketing plans into actionable tasks.
• Support in content marketing efforts, from ideas to creation and publishing, and handling creating landing pages, blog posts and following up on related creative tasks.
• Support the marketing manager in creating and managing display and SEM marketing campaigns.
• Function within a team structure and operate as a partner to all team members across the company.