Support in the development process of marketing campaigns of events and programs
• Facilitate marketing/communication requests sent by other departments and provide the design or messaging direction to the communication team; ensure adherence to delivery schedule and quality standards.
• Ensure messaging and designs are brand aligned and implemented across all communication platforms: including printed materials, website, social media, PPT presentations, newspapers ads, press releases, etc.
• Develop marketing proposals/campaigns to help in achieving the targeted number of applicants for programs or to strengthen the organization's local and global brand positioning.
• Liaising with key marketing colleagues to ensure that requests for reviewing/amending marketing materials are delivered on time, with high quality standards.
• Develop community outreach plan to promote programs and to strengthen LOYAC's local positioning
• Make sure marketing/communication materials are up to date and shared across all communication platforms.
• Monitoring and evaluating marketing campaigns, and providing alternatives/solutions for development and progress of our outreach.
• Managing queries/issues with appropriate colleagues in a timely manner
• Communicating with relevant stakeholders on marketing/branding key changes.
• Follow up on social media accounts and make sure that posts are released as per the schedule
• Create a data collecting system for audience of outreach efforts.
• Handle any LOYAC event setup logistics in coordination with the concerned department.
Other duties as requested.
Location: LOYAC, Qibliya
•Employment Type Open or Close
•Essential Knowledge Open or Close•
Degree in Marketing, Media, Mass Communication (PR/Journalism) or any related field
•Minimum of 2 years as full-time work experience or has an extensive internship experience in the field of Marketing/Communications
•Proactive, outgoing and a people's person•
Ability to multi-task and work as a team member
•Excellent public speaking skills
•Fluent in Arabic & English, Written & Spoken
• Background in designing/production (e.g. video production, shooting, etc ) is a plus