Pixelogic Media Partners, LLC provides technology solutions to the entertainment industry. We help studios and content owners to get their content to global audiences by providing all language services including scripting, subtitling, access services and dubbing. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring.
Our clients at Pixelogic include major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Disney , Netflix, Amazon, and other streaming platforms providing packages in all resolutions and color spaces including HDR and Dolby Vision.
We offer a full gamut of creative services including audio and video editorial, graphics, color correction, and compliance to standards for loudness, and photo sensitivity and epilepsy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a world class team, building innovative solutions to service our clients with their media distribution needs. Join us if you re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
• Generate deliverable packages for HDR, SDR as well as Dolby Vision assets strictly adhering to client specifications.
• Using various software and production tools to manipulate and transform media to the appropriate specs.
• Conduct audio/video/subtitle evaluations on various types of digital media
• Check for audio sync as well as subtitle & closed caption sync and positioning
• Measure video and audio peaks to ensure compliance to client specifications
• Create professional, detailed reports
• Follow and complete QC checklists with focus on accuracy
• Written and verbal communication providing detailed feedback to project managers and clients.
• Utilize and monitor a production workflow database, inputting data as necessary to track progress.
• Close adherence to security policies which are established to protect Pixelogic systems and client assets.
• A good knowledge and understanding in post-production media workflows including tools such as Colorfront Transkoder, Da Vinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere and ProTools.
• Clear understanding on 4k(UHD), HDR and IMF is required.
• Working knowledge of professional audio/video equipment including scope and analyzers.
• Familiarity with various types of video and audio codecs
• Attention to detail, sound problem solving and root cause analysis
• Written and verbal communicative skills
• Technically literate; comfortable with a variety of computer applications
• Strong familiarity with Mac and Windows OS and networking
• Must be a self-starter and able to work with only general supervision
• Good organizational skills, with the ability to manage shifting priorities
• Private Health Insurance
• Social Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Training & Development
• Performance Bonus