We are currently recruiting a Material Specialist for Eni Abu Dhabi based in UAE. The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for managing all materials and warehouse operations assuring safe and efficient material storage for Logistics HUB.
The Key responsibilities are:
• To handle effective inbound and outbound operations according to the prescribed procedures and the accuracy of stock levels reports.
• To ensure full compliance with company HSE procedures for all requirements carried out.
• To handle that all personnel are aware of the Safety & Quality Management Systems requirements.
• To plan for prevention of excess inventory and stock outs. Work with all levels of personnel (hourly, supervisory, and general foreperson) in resolving issues, tracking material availability, and advising on material usage.
• To issue spare part/materials according to the relevant documents and procedures.
• To ensure custom clearance for normal and urgent freight.
• Material coding according to company guidelines.
• Warehouses inventory.
• Working knowledge of SAP.
• Fluent in English is essential.
• Technical Diploma or Degree.
• Significant experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Experience in warehouse management.
Compensation and benefits
We support and reward international mobility as this is a key element of the success of our people at Eni. By joining EIRL, you will receive a comprehensive rewards package, which includes a highly competitive salary, private medical insurance, pension scheme, enhanced annual holiday entitlement, discretionary annual bonus and access to tax support. International employees may also receive housing, schooling and working partner support. In addition, you will benefit from training and development programmes, relocation and visa support, and travel arrangements.
Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations. Inspired by the UN s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), our mission is clear: We are an energy company with the goal of preserving our planet and promoting sustainable access to energy for all. We aim to achieve this through our work, which is based on passion, innovation and the extraordinary strength of our people.
At the heart of this mission are the values that guide us every day. These are focused on climate action, the environment, affordable and clean energy, innovation and infrastructure, gender equality, human rights, responsible consumption and production. By following these principles, we aim to deliver precision, transparency and honesty in all areas of our work.
We also understand that together we are stronger. Building long-lasting partnerships and recognising diversity are key values for human development. Technological innovation also plays a huge part in our mission. It is fundamental to both achieving our goals and laying the foundations for our future.
Build the future of energy