Chase Resourcing is delighted to announce we are currently seeking qualified Maths Teachers - for openings in Schools the UAE.
This is a great opportunity to work abroad and earn a tax free salary!!
Job Specifications of Maths Teachers
• Responsible for planning, managing and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
• In collaboration with Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
• To manage the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
• Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills and abilities.
• To manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
• To play a leadership role in role-modeling behavior, attitudes, and learning behavior s for students.
• Responsible for achieving the set learning outcomes in students, and therefore supervise all student activities and processes to ensure outcomes.
• To develop and maintain teaching materials and assist with program quality assurance processes.
• Teachers liaise with Student Counselors, as required. Communicate progress and performance to students and school management/administration.
Requirements of Maths Teachers
• Bachelor s Degree in Maths
• Minimum 3 years of vocational teaching /training experience at a middle or high school level.
• Experience in the Gulf region preferably with UK/US Curriculum.
• Student centered, and an aptitude to work with Arab youth.
• Committed to innovation in Teaching and Learning initiatives, with a positive "can do" attitude and willingness to promote life-long learning
• Commitment to student-centered, project based learning.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work with diverse groups of people.
• Sound understanding of technologies that support educational development and current with technology development is an advantage.
• Excellent oral and written English essential.