Performs scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance tasks. Reports directly to the Supervisor for all aspects of aircraft, facility, tool and equipment, and administrative requirements.
Will also be responsible for :-
1. Assist the maintenance supervisor to accomplish the company's mission.
2. Performs inspection, servicing, and repair of aircraft and equipment IAW applicable technical publications and local policies and procedures. Assists in ensuring aircraft and equipment are maintained in a high state of mission readiness.
3. Impart the knowledge of duties and responsibilities in such a manner (advice support and OJT training) to permit assimilation of the customer's trainees; the final aim being to enable the customer's technicians to attain gradual full capacity to carry out maintenance.
4. Completes all forms, records, and documents recording aircraft maintenance activities IAW DA PAM 738-751, applicable technical publications, and local policies and procedures.
5. May be requested to perform rated and/or non-rated crew member duties to facilitate completion of maintenance activities such as Maintenance Test Flights, Maintenance Operational Checks, and operation of diagnostic equipment during ground and/or flight (subject to completion of a flight physical).