Job Ref Number: 564AS
It is one of the leading and most established Architectural, Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management and Engineering Consultancy Firms in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with excellent professional experience in the local, regional and international market.
Employing hundreds of professional and support staff executing the above services to the highest degree of professionalism is what this firm is about. Many projects have already been designed and built and out of them many have received regional and international awards of recognition. They are now seeking to expand their professional team.
• Preparation of mechanical design work on projects from start to finish.
• Working across a variety of sectors including education, commercial, healthcare, retail and critical systems, and will take responsibility for the management of projects to achieve design deadlines and milestones.
• Attending and leading project and design meetings to ensure successful planning, allocation and coordination of work.
• There may be scope to get involved in a wider range of activities beyond just the technical, including supervision and mentoring of junior staff, the management of client relationships, the financial management of projects and the marketing of the company s services, which will provide a sound basis for further career progression in the future.
• Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering and having gained experience in a mechanical engineering role within a building services context (Ventilation, cooling and air conditioning, heating systems).
• Well versed in relevant design software.
• 15 years of experience.
• You have experience of detailed co-ordination with other design disciplines have proven ability in both overseeing and producing creative design solutions, as well as preparing specifications and CDM documentation and project reports, and crucially you have a passion for creative and intuitive design.
• Given the collaborative and client focused nature of this role, excellent communication skills and experience of using your initiative to overcome challenges are essential.
If you re interested in this role, kindly forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in a word format to Andy.