KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration, through conceptualization, to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; and 44 th largest global architecture firm.
We draw from the expertise from over 60 nations, bringing experience from every major market of the globe. With over 2,500 multidisciplinary professionals and staff, we are an international professional consulting services firm.
We are now seeking an exceptional Mechanical Design Engineer level 3 to join our award winning team based within our Kuwait Office.
This critical role will be responsible for conducting engineering calculations and preparing construction documentation. Attending project coordination meetings with architects and other disciplines, and assisting lead/senior engineers in measuring project progress and preparing control strategies, code and compliance reports and sustainability requirements with Level 1 and senior engineers.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
• Researching, planning, assisting in the Mechanical engineering systems design, related to Mechanical systems for the buildings industry in strict consultation and coordination with project lead/senior engineer.
• Working under supervision of the project lead/senior engineer to perform engineering evaluations, feasibility studies, conceptual and final design, cost estimates, and engineering calculations.
• Assisting project lead/senior engineer in administering contacts with vendors for the provision of services and equipment.
• Preparing and documenting calculations complete with support references to codes and standards, scan and locate in the project folder for future access by any member of staff located in any of the KEO offices.
• Performing other duties as assigned by the project lead/senior engineer.