• Designs mechanical services - HVAC, plumbing, chillers, firefighting, etc.
• Reviews MEP designs, shop drawings, material submittals, etc.
• Performs installation, testing, commissioning, operations, and maintenance - HVAC, plumbing, chillers, firefighting, etc.
• Conducts site inspections and monitors activities to ensure work executions are done as per the approved shop drawings and specifications
• Coordinates with subcontractors for mechanical work activities and materials
• Ensures QC compliance
• Ensures mechanical work activities are carried out in accordance to safety policies and procedures
• Prepares relevant documents to perform mechanical work activities
• Must have 5-8 years of experiences as Mechanical Engineer particularly in civil (buildings) and oil & gas industries in the UAE
• Having a UAE driving license is an advantage
Note: Preference shall be given to candidates who can join immediately