Partner of Engineering and Project Management
BS or MS in mechanical engineering
Registered as a Mechanical Engineer at the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers
minimum 6-10 years experience in the field of HVAC, Plumbing and Fire fighting
Duties & Responsibilities
• Design and analysis of building Mechanical Systems, including the preparation of construction documents, specifications, and estimates.
• Performance of conventional engineering computations using standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
• Monitoring and adherence to budgets and schedules, performance of QC reviews, and collaboration with other staff members.
• Application of judgment and independent evaluation to the planning and execution of work.
• Ability to carry on periodical visits to the project site for answering Contractor s queries, approval of submittals and shop drawings, and inspection if required.
• Some client contact.
• Experience with commercial analysis programs related to Mechanical analysis. CAD skills a plus.
• Self-motivated. Strong technical, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communications using MS office softwares.
• Ability to travel and work well in a team environment on multi-disciplinary projects.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with clients.